Elections USA, Inc. prides itself on using proven technology to protect your organization’s election and deliver immediate, accurate election results.
Our systems prevent:
- Data redundancy
- Voters who make mistakes on their mail-out election ballots can alert us via email or phone call. We issue a duplicate ballot and flag it in our system to prevent a voter from voting more than once.
- Voters who make mistakes on paper ballots at an on-site election simply exchange their ballot for a clean ballot. The spoiled ballot is destroyed.
- Elections USA, Inc. programs its online and touch screen systems to only allow up to the maximum amount of selections per office.
- The OCR scanning system catches over-voted offices on paper ballots and offers two options:
- At on-site elections, the scanner rejects the ballot when inserted, thus giving the voter another opportunity to get a new ballot and make the appropriate number of selections
- The voter may choose to not count that particular office on the ballot because the scanner will not count an over-voted office.
- The OCR scanning system also rejects mail-out ballots that have an over-voted office. The election committee determines how to count the ballot.
Ensuring Data Reliability
Elections USA, Inc. has taken several steps to ensure the reliability of voting results:
- Obtaining data directly from your organization’s databases and voting members
- Using certified OCR scanners and barcoding technology
- Data verification such as built-in verification in the voting terminals and online elections
- Secure data storage on Elections USA, Inc.’s servers to maintain integrity
- Data backup
- Well-trained staff